Salad from Blue Tilapia Aqua Peru
Hello friends Aquaperu, with the summer heat seems to us a delicious, fresh and especially nutritious dish to share at home with friends or family.
This time we bring you in the #recetadeldía a salad to which we add as a special ingredient mango. This tropical fruit is famous for its sweet taste and its antioxidant properties. Try this delicious combination and tell us your experience.
* 6 fillets blue tilapia Aqua Peru
* Juice of one lemon
* olive oil (about 3 tbsp.)
* ¼ cup bread breaded
* Salt and pepper
* 1 mango, peeled and cut into square
* ½ cucumber, seeded, peeled and sliced
* ¼ pepper, chopped.
* Lemon juice ½
* Salt and pepper (to taste)
* Chopped green onions
* Purple cabbage
* We start preparing the sauce to marinate it for a few minutes.
* Mix all sauce ingredients and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
* In a pan, place the tilapia fillets and season on both sides with a little salt and pepper.
* We squeeze lemon over all and place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
* We prepare the salad while we wait curta fish. First we cut the lettuce, then the avocado and tomatoes.
* Heat a skillet over medium heat and add a little oil.
* Remove the tilapia and cover them with bread for breaded(Do not worry if you cover us all).
* When the oil is hot, place the fish and fry until done on both sides (Approximately 1 to 3 minutes each side)
* We put the fish on the salad and mango sauce poured over it.
Give LIKE! if you liked and bon appetit!!!